Fair Fayre is a trading entity of Barbarrie Duckling Limited, company number 146254 and registered in the Republic of Ireland. Fair Fayre is committed to providing a transparent and straight forward experience for all of our customers, to the best of our ability provide an efficient and enjoyable service.
Contacting Fair Fayre
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fair Fayre owns and operates this website.
- These T&Cs comprise a contract between you and Fair Fayre governing the use of this website. Consumers’ statutory rights are not affected by this agreement.
- Headings on the website are for information only and are not binding.
- Fair Fayre reserves the right to update their T&Cs at any time without notification. If you do not wish to accept these T&Cs you should not continue to use the site.
- Your use of the Fair Fayre website signifies your consent to the collection, processing and use of personal information by us for the purpose of administering and dealing with your order or account, processing your payments, credit reference checking and fraud detection, and for our marketing purposes as outlined below.
- By using the Fair Fayre website, you agree to accept the following T&Cs.
- All goods are offered subject to availability.
- All goods remain the property of Fair Fayre until paid for in full.
- Acceptance of goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the buyer’s acceptance of these conditions.
- To register, click on the tab at the top of the fairfayre.com site, and follow the steps. You cannot order from Fair Fayre unless you have opened an account. All information you provide for your account is confidential and is not intended for re-distribution.
- You must be 18 years of age or over to purchase from the fairfayre.com site, or have written consent from and be under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use this site.
- Fair Fayre aims to provide accurate product weights, sizes, descriptions and images, but please note these may vary. If you have any queries regarding product information please email us at email@example.com.
- On occasion, items may not be in stock in time for same week delivery. If you are holding an event or wish to place a special order for any reason, please let us know in advance so we can advise on availability.
- Every effort is made to display only items that are in stock or which can be dispatched to you. If we are out of stock or unable to dispatch an item we will notify you by email, and offer an alternative or refund.
- Please note items displayed or described on the website may vary. If you receive an item that does not match the description provided, you hold the right to have the item returned and a refund issued.
- To place an order, simply select the items you require from the various catalogue pages and follow the directions to checkout.
- If you are a new customer, you will be prompted to register an account with us before your order can be processed. Once your account has been created, you can order from us at any time simply by logging into your account with your account login and password. If you lose or forget these details, click on the ‘Forgotten Password’ hyperlink which will generate an email with your password sent to your registered email address.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of your order being placed, This will include your order number, Fair Fayre’s contact details, a full list of the products you have ordered and the total charge debited from your credit card/account.
- Fair Fayre does not offer a collection service.
- Deliveries will be made in refrigerated vans where possible, or where a courier service is used in areas outside of our delivery area, we endeavour to ensure that they use appropriate transport to ensure your order reaches you in optimum condition. Once delivery is received and the delivery docket signed, all goods are the responsibility of the customer.
- All delivery dockets must be signed and kept as proof of delivery.
- Delivery will only be made directly to the door of the kitchen if it is on ground floor and hand trolley accessible; if not, there must be another area which is hand trolley accessible and on the ground floor. It is your responsibly to arrange a suitable delivery place.
- If you have any special delivery requirements, please state these clearly when placing your order. We require someone to be present when your order is delivered so a signature can be obtained for our records. Customers should notify us if this may be a problem so a more suitable arrangement can be agreed. We reserve the right to return a delivery to our depot, and apply a delivery charge of £20, in the absence of an authorised signatory to accept delivery of the order placed.
- If we are unable to deliver on the arranged date or place due to circumstances outside of our control, we will contact you to arrange a different place or time.
- We aim to deliver within 48 hours, however please allow up to 7 days for delivery. If you require express delivery, this should be requested via email and we will endeavour to ensure this takes place.
- Orders can be placed at any time during the week. Any orders requiring next day delivery must be placed before 12pm on the previous day.
Amending your Order
- You can amend your order by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 24 hours in advance of your delivery day. Additional items may be added or quantities increased simply by placing another order.
Postponing or Cancelling your Order
- You can postpone or cancel your order by emailing us at email@example.com. Postponements or cancellations must be confirmed 24 hours in advance of your delivery day for a refund to be issued. A charge may apply for late cancellation of orders.
- Any refunds will be made within 30 days of cancellation. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Once you have placed an order with us, you can track it via your account to see what stage it is at. Further, your account will store any previous transactions you have with us for your reference.
- An automated order tracking system is not currently available. If you require an update on status, please contact us to agree a suitable arrangement.
Updating your Account
- You can update your account information on your account by simply logging into your account here or by clicking on the relevant tab at the top of the webpage.
Cancellations and returns
- We are confident you will be happy with your purchase. However, should you feel it necessary to return an item, we aim to make the returns process as simple as possible. Should you be dissatisfied with your product, in the first instance please contact us within 24 hours of receipt of your delivery explaining the nature of the problem and we will endeavour to reach a satisfactory solution within 5 working days.
- We are happy to replace or refund goods depending on the nature of the problem and will do this within 10 working days.
- We aim to have your order reach in their optimum conditions but due to temperature changes beyond our control your order may be affected.
- Claims for faulty goods will only be settled after the faulty goods have been returned with clear evidence of the nature of the fault. Settlement will be offered within 10 working days of receipt of the return goods. Any goods returned incomplete, e.g. with packaging missing, etc., will not be replaced or credited, nor will any goods found to have been used.
- Any goods that you are not satisfied with must be stored under appropriate conditions and be available for inspection. Refrigerated or frozen goods must be kept under suitable conditions in order for a refund to be given.
- If for some other reason you decide you do not want the goods, Fair Fayre is not liable to refund your account.
- If your order, or one of the items on your order, has not arrived, please contact us within 24 hours and we will endeavour to resolve the problem as soon as we can.
- No liability other than the value of the goods is accepted for non-delivery, or late delivery.
- When you submit an order online with Fair Fayre, that order or the quantity of goods on the order cannot be changed upon delivery of your order.
- From time to time, Fair Fayre may be unable to meet our usual delivery times due to certain items being unavailable in which case we will advise you within 24 hours of the order being placed. If this does occur, you will be given the opportunity to:
- order an alternative;
- have the product sent as soon as it becomes available; or
- cancel the order and a refund will be issued within 7 days.
- All goods should be inspected on delivery and checked before a signature is given. This signature will be deemed as acceptance of the delivery and transfer of ownership of the goods.
- If you have any complaints concerning any part of our service, please do not hesitate to contact us. We welcome suggestions to improve our service.
- All complaints will be dealt with in a fair and confidential manner and your statutory rights will not be affected.
Prices & VAT
- All prices are quoted by default in GBP and include VAT where appropriate. VAT will be charged on a certain products according to UK government regulations.
- If a customer’s VAT number does not match the company registered with that VAT number, they will be liable to pay VAT where applicable.
- Fair Fayre makes every effort to ensure the prices are accurate, however, changes beyond our control do occasionally occur. In such instances, Fair Fayre will contact you before shipping your order to gain your agreement to the revised price or, alternatively, to amend or cancel the order.
- All price queries following an order should be notified within 24 hours of receiving your order. If notification of a query is not received within this time, the order and pricing are deemed correct.
- While every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in this site is correct, Fair Fayre makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the nature or accuracy of any such material, to the extent permitted by applicable law. It should be noted that information may at times be out of date.
- Fair Fayre accepts no liability, including that of negligence, for the content of this website or any downloads from it. Fair Fayre may make changes to any content and information contained on this site, at any time without prior notice.
- Our food range includes, but is not limited to, the products listed on the website. We do not have a printed catalogue as it is not feasible to maintain its accuracy both in respect of price and product range. We encourage all of our customers to shop online for the latest products and prices.
- As Part of our policy we encourage our customers to reduce our impact on the environment. Fair Fayre management have determined a printed catalogue to be unnecessary and would have a significant detrimental impact on the environment so is not offered as part of our ‘green’ initiative.
- Fair Fayre does not operate a credit account facility.
- All new customers are required to set up an online account with us, complete with customer details and payment method, which is manageable via a personal username and password.
- You can choose not to provide certain information however this may limit your ability to take advantage of our features. The information we require from you is for business purposes, enabling us to: respond to customer requests, fulfil orders, customise future shopping, improve our service and online store features, and communicate with you.
- We accept online payment in a secure environment by credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Maestro and Paypal as options for payment. As we use Worldpay, a reputable provider for processing online payments, Fair Fayre does not ever know your credit card details and thus we cannot retain them for future reference. This security practice requires that payment details must be entered each time. Credit Card transactions will be completed on receipt of order dispatch.
- Deliveries will only be dispatched when confirmation of receipt of payment from Fair Fayre’s bank is received. If payment has not been received, Fair Fayre will email the customer to notify them.
- We reserve the right to ask customers to complete a credit application form at any time.
- Fair Fayre has the right to withhold deliveries if the T&Cs are broken.
- If you wish to purchase in a different currency on the website you will be required to set up another account.
- Please note that we have no control over the exchange rate applied by Paypal or credit card providers, which may not correspond to the exchange rate used on the website at that particular time.
- We advise our customer to set up a Paypal account or use prepaid credit cards, available from various reputable financial institutions.
- You will be charged automatically for your goods, and will receive receipt by email showing the total charged to your card.
- For full information, on Worldpay and Paypal terms and conditions, please visit their website.
- We reserve the right to change or remove the website or any part of it without prior notice and you confirm that Fair Fayre shall not be liable to you for any such alterations or removals.
- We reserve the right to change these T&Cs at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such change.
- There may be times when the website is unavailable due to repairs, maintenance or any unforeseen circumstance. If you still wish to place an order please contact us by email.
Pricing and promotions
- Fair Fayre has the right to change any offers and promotions displayed at any time. Further, this applies to social media offers and advertisements.
- Our part of our policy we encourage customer feedback, if you have tips, advice or useful information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.